As your business diversifies and grows in complexity, it requires more than basic bookkeeping, inventory management and backward-looking reporting. You need a complete business management or enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that takes advantage of the latest innovations in cloud computing and mobile and social connectivity.
There are several common signs your business has outgrown its existing accounting software:
- You can’t keep up with growth even with more personnel.
- You no longer have the control and visibility needed to monitor and track performance.
- You spend more time being reactive than proactive.
- You can’t support a mobile workforce.
- Customer satisfaction is decreasing because you can’t meet expectations.
If you’ve experienced any of these issues, it may be time to upgrade your business management solution. Here’s the good news: There has never been a better time for small or midsize businesses to use technological advances to support their growth ambitions. You can keep your business moving forward with flexible, quick-to-deploy and simple-to-use Microsoft ERP solutions that grow and change with your business.
Microsoft solutions can help you:
- Establish internal controls: Seventy-seven percent of all fraud occurs in accounting, operations, sales, upper management, customer service or purchasing. A Microsoft solution can help you better control your business and reduce risk.
- Be lean and stay lean: Reduce the cost and complexity of managing multiple entry-level or legacy systems and free up IT resources to focus on business growth.
- Plan ahead: Don’t put off expanding your business because your accounting software can’t keep up. Identify new opportunities, create and achieve strategic goals and position your business for growth.
If basic accounting software is holding you back, view the “7 Strategic Ways to Grow Your Business” infographic or visit the Grow Your Business website to take a test drive and learn how a Microsoft business solution can take your business to new heights.