What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) keeps you up-to-date with the latest health care reform news and information from BKD. This quick, easy system delivers the information you’re interested in right to your desktop. You don’t have to check Health Care Reform Insights daily to see what’s new; the news comes straight to you.
If you already use RSS, simply choose the feeds you’d like to receive. Our news, Insights and Alerts are industry-specific and targeted directly to you.
If you’re new to the process, read on.
New to RSS?
You can subscribe to RSS feeds from myriad websites, scan through their latest headlines in one place and directly access content of interest with a single click.
How do I use RSS?
There are many different ways to take advantage of RSS feeds:
* As a separate desktop application
* Programs that integrate with Microsoft Outlook
* Programs that integrate with Instant Messaging
* As part of a Web-based service
Once you’ve selected a reader, follow these steps to subscribe to BKD feeds:
1. Choose the link that fits content you’d like to receive.
2. Follow the steps on the next page by choosing your reader.
3. Sign in to your reader and begin enjoying news from BKD!
Industry Insights, News and Upcoming Webinars